Thursday, February 19, 2009

Taking Appointments!!

I finally feel good enough at this to start taking appointments! If you are interested in getting photos taken please let me know either by leaving a comment on the blog, calling me at 836-0514 or email me at terickson@spark.net. The weather will be getting better soon and it will be a great time to get outdoor family pictures so make an appointment!

I am starting my prices at
$2o Sitting fee
$35 for the disk with all of your pictures
or if you don't want a disk we can pick a few of your favorites and I will get them printed for you.

I am very excited and loving taking photos, I can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I will keep that in mind next time I need to do some pictures!!! Good Luck all of your pictures are so awesome!! LOL

    ReplyDelete