Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ovard Kids

Celeste came over and let me practice on her cute kids! I was a little nervous about shooting Jenna since everytime I looked at her before she cried but she did great! This is my very first time so I hope that Celest thinks they are cute. I put a few here to show while I get the rest ready.



Her kids started thinking of there own poses, this is one they came up with!













I love this one of her three girls (Little Angels)








Ok I just love this one even if she is crying! It just pulls at your heart.















Such a cutie!
































I Love this little tight liped face.


















































































5 comments:

  1. OK Tiff - you have a nack for this stuff - those pictures are ADORABLE!!! I can't believe that is Logan's tutu - soooooooooooo cute!! You don't even have to be nervous about your abilities - you are so good!! So So So cute - how fun. Before we know it we won't have to go to JCPenny for pictures - we can come to you!!! GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are AMAZING!!!! I want you to take my pictures some time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. I can't wait to put some in my new frames. It'll br fun to see when you figure out more tricks, like doing them in sepia etc! I told Jeremy about doing them as a family. He didn't sound excited, but maybe I can bribe him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those are amazing. You do so well at photography. I hope my girls get a turn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures! I am in the process of getting a camera as well, just mostly to play around with. There's a free photoshop website www.picnik.com lots of fun effects and options to jazz up the pictures, check it out.

    ReplyDelete